- 1.5 cups almond meal/flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons grass fed butter, melted (or coconut oil if you don’t do butter)
- ¼-1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Place almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Then add coconut milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Place mixture into hot waffle iron and cook until cooked through. I used a non stick waffle iron but you may want to grease it just in case.
- Melt butter in a wide bowl and place coconut sugar in another wide bowl.
- After waffles are cooked through, place each other into the melted butter, soaking it on both sides, then place them into the coconut sugar to coat.