- 1 onion, diced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 pound of mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bag of broccoli slaw
- 1 pound of grass fed ground beef
- 1 heaping tablespoon of curry powder
- coconut oil spray
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 20 large eggs
- 5-6 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional, see note above)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat up the coconut oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add in the onions with some salt and pepper and sautee them until they are soft and translucent.
Toss in the ground beef and cook until it is no longer pink. Season the meat mixture with the curry powder and added more salt and pepper to taste. Then, add the bag of broccoli slaw.
Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
Once the liners are in the tins, spray with coconut oil spray. If you coat the liners with oil, the muffins won’t stick as much to the paper. (Or you can skip this part and use silicone baking cups.)
Next, divide the filling into each muffin liner.