1.) Finish workout between 10:00-15:00.
2.) Improve strict gymnastic skills.
3.) Improving strict pulling and pushing strength
30 Strict Muscle-ups (or banded Strict Muscle Ups)
3 Strict False Grip Ring Pull-ups
3 Strict Ring Dips / Strict Dips
3 False Grip Ring Rows
3 Jumping Ring Dips
3 Push-ups/Negative Push-ups
DATE NIGHT WOD
50 RKBS (53/35#)
100m Farmers Carry – Together
50 Box Jumps (24/20″)
100m Run – Together
50 Wall Balls (20/14#)
100 DU – Together – 50 each (200 SU – 100 each)
50 Hanging Leg Raises on Rings or Bar
– Every break perform 10 DB
hang muscle cleans (DB X 2)
2:00 Banded Lat Stretch
1:00 Doorway Stretch / Arm
WHITE BOARD BRIEF
Target Time | 10:00-15:00, CAP 15:00
• Today’s workout is all about developing a higher-skill exercise. Although some of you may never have ambitions of performing a muscle-up, the neurological adaptations that can be developed by working through some of our progressions are second to none.
• We will go through many different scaling options in the warm-up. Keep in mind that any of these can be used as scaling options for the workout. Focus on finding an option that is challenging for you and allows you to complete 1 round per minute.
• We will put a 15:00 time cap on today’s workout. So, those athletes that have strict muscle-ups, but 30 reps may be a lot, should work to get as many reps as possible in 15:00.
• Advanced athletes should push to perform 3 reps every minute and complete the workout in 10:00 or less.