1 lb raw shrimp
3 tablespoons 0f olive oil
1 cup of cooked broccoli
4 sausage links
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp.
- Chop Garlic
- Put olive oil and shrimp in sautee pan. Cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until shrimp is pink
- Place sausage links and broccoli into food processor and process until rice like
- Remove shrimp from pan, add small amount of oil and sautee rice until heated through
- Place “rice” on plate and the place shrimp on top of “rice” Enjoy!
Adapted from The Flourishing Life, click link below for more info