- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup jicama, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons chipotle mayo
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use a box grater or a food processor with a shredder blade to shred the carrots and jicama. Bonus tip: buy pre-shredded carrots to save time (though they are usually more expensive).
- Combine the shredded carrots and jicama in a large bowl. Add the chipotle mayo, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Stir until combined well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for best flavor.