5 seconds inhale – 10 seconds breath hold – 10 seconds exhale x 5 sets (2:05)
General Warm up:
Run/Row/Bike/Jump rope x 3 minutes.
(Nasal breathe only) Adjust intensity to be able to keep mouth shut.
Extra challenge: Do it while holding a mouthful of water.
Marcus Filly Thoracic Flow x 5:00
3 Rounds (using as heavy a KB or DB as you can manage):
1. Contra-Lateral Racked Split Squat x 8-10/side
2. One arm KB row from Lunge stance x 8-10/side
3. KB Push Press x 8-10/side
4. Sprinter Stance RDL x 8-10 /side
5. One Arm Forearm Plank x :20 seconds/side
6. One Arm KB Farmers Carry x :30 seconds/side
Rest 2:00 between rounds
Scale: Flutter Kicks w/KB/DB => No KB/DB
Notes: Rest as much as needed but as little as possible between exercises, depending on how heavy your KB or DB is
Express (20-30 min):
Warm-up: Run/Row/Bike/Jump rope x 2 minutes, Mobility: 20 Pass Thru’s, Couch Stretch(1 min per side), Specific Warm-up: 2 Rounds of 5 Inchworms, 10 Air Squats, 5 Burpees. WOD: AMRAP 12 of 10 Contra Lateral Split Squats (5R/5L), 10 KB/DB Push Press (5R/5L), 2 One Arm Forearm Plank (:15 seconds each arm)
Cool Down: Walk outside for 5:00