• Complete the workout in less than 25:00.
• Maintain similar paces across similar distances.
• Increase your pace across the final distance.
• Avoid sprinting in the first 2 intervals.
Partner Row, Ski, Bike (25 min time cap)
2 Rounds For Time: (~4 min, ~1 min/row)
– Each partner rows two 250/225m interval
– Resting partner performs hang from pull-up bar
2 Rounds For Time: (~8 min, ~2 min/row)
– Each partner rows two 500/400m intervals.
– Resting partner DB farmer hold (50/35#)
2 Rounds For Time: (~12 min, ~3 min/row)
– Each partner rows two 750/675m interval
– Resting partner performs a plank hold
1:00 Groin Stretch / Side
1:00 Pigeon Stretch / Side
• We have a perfectly placed interval workout today. Today’s workout gives you a break from loaded range
of motion and higher skill movements. This workout will also allow you to develop more capacity across
multiple time domains.
• For today’s workout it’s crucial you can complete the 250/225m distance in about 1:00 at moderate effort.
If you struggle to complete 250/225m in that time, consider performing the scaled distances.
It’s important that you balance volume and pace today.
• You can also choose to perform this workout on a different piece of equipment.
• Regardless of what equipment you pick, all versions must be finished in under 25:00.
• Athletes should try to record each split time for each distance.