Keith has been an athlete all his life playing football, baseball and basketball throughout high school and baseball while in college. Always present in the gym working out with weights and cardio he got tired of the same old thing and in 2012 decided to try a boot camp offered by CrossFit Providence.
One month of a CrossFit style boot camp and he was looking for more. That is when he found CrossFit Franklin through a deal they were offering for an unlimited month. That month changed how he looked at himself, his fitness and fitness in general. Since that month he has worked hard at becoming a better athlete, coach and person through the CrossFit and the CrossFit community. He looks to help others find the great health benefits and community he has found through CrossFit , CrossFit Franklin and now at Diamond Hill CrossFit.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, June 2012
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, May 2015
- CrossFit Kids Trainer, October 2012
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer, June 2014
- Eat to Perform Nutrition Certified, January 2016
- Dark Horse Rowing Course, September 2017
- Goruck Challenges – Oct 2012 (Newport 274), June 2013 (Philadelphia 616)
- FirstAid, AED and CPR for Infant/Adult