Ingredients for the Strawberry Chili Dressing / Marinade
This is enough for two (6 ounce or 340 grams) filets of mahi-mahi or chicken breasts.
- 1-1/4 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons coconut vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried strawberries, crushed into a powder (sub: 1 Tbsp apple juice)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried Thai chilis or 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Directions for the Strawberry Chili Dressing / Marinade
- In a blender, add all the ingredients except coconut oil and blend on high.
- Turn down the speed a little and slowly drizzle in coconut oil.
- Marinate the meat or fish for at least 2 hours and grill it until it’s no longer pink inside, about 4 minutes per side. Discard the leftover marinade. Or, bring the leftover marinade to a boil and cook it for 5 minutes to kill any bacteria.
from website Stupid Easy Paleo