Summer Squash Pancakes
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 small yellow squash, shredded
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- ½ yellow onion, shredded
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fat of choice (I used duck fat)
- avocado, diced (to garnish)
- green onions, diced (to garnish)
- Shred all vegetables. You can shred with food processor.
- Mix vegetables with almond flour, eggs, garlic cloves, basil, parsley, and salt and pepper with your hands.
- Make 6-7 patties and flatten them out.
- Heat a large skillet up over medium-high heat, add fat of choice, then place as many patties as you can fit in the pan without overcrowding it.
- Cook 5-7 minutes per side, until pancakes are browned.
- Top with avocado and green onions.
from OMG Paleo