2.) Use loading and movement difficulties that allow you and your athletes to trade off in quick sets of 10-15 reps.
3.) Holds should be challenging, but allow athletes to hold for at least :20-:30 at a time.
– Starting at 0:00, perform 12 burpees at the start of each minute
– Time Cap = 10:00
60 Toes-to-Bars / K2Chest
– Starting at 0:00, perform 10 burpees at the start of each minute
60 K2Chest / K2Waist
– Starting at 0:00, perform 8 burpees at the start of each minute
Row, Bike, or Ski
– Rest :20
2:00 Banded Lat Stretch
2:00 Banded Hamstring Stretch
WHITE BOARD BRIEF
Target Time | ~8:00
• Don’t let the simplicity of today’s workout fool you. Even though this is a shorter workout, with a time cap,
it is challenging. We encourage you to avoid gaming this workout too much.
• At the call of “Go,” athletes will perform burpees. In the remaining time of the minute, they will complete
as many toes-to-bar as possible. At the top of the minute, you will complete another set of burpees, then
move back to the toes-to-bars. Continue this pattern until all 60 toes-to-bars are completed.
• If you cannot perform more than 15 toes-to-bars in a row, consider automatically scaling the burpees or time capping each round of burpees at :30 so you have :30 to perform toes-to-bars each minute.
• If you cannot perform a toes-to-bar, try to do something on the bar like kipping knee raises. If you cannot
perform either of those movements, consider 60 lying toes-to-bars or sit-ups.
• Avoid scaling the 60 reps if possible ‚ instead scale the burpees.
• Pre or post workout, we have some extra conditioning work.