2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 lb ground beef (grass fed)
1 tbsp bacon fat
3 tbsp butter or FOC (Fat Of Choice)
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tbsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt two tbsp of butter with the one tbsp of bacon fat.
2. Add the sweet potatoes to the skillet and then season with the thyme, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Cook the potatoes until they are tender and have a golden brown color.
3. In another skillet, cook your ground beef over medium heat for approximately five minutes or until it’s browned.
4. Once the potatoes are golden brown add the onions and the browned beef into the skillet. Cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
5. In the skillet you cooked your ground beef with melt another tbsp of butter. Fry your eggs to your liking.
6. Add the chopped spinach into the sweet potatoes and cook until the spinach begins to wilt and then remove from heat. This will only take a minute or two.
7. Dish up the hash and place two fried eggs on top. Enjoy some excellent post workout nutrition.