1.) Choose a straight set or ascending set.
3.) Don’t sacrifice range of motion just to add loading.
5 Sets for Load:
5 Back Squats
– Every time you break perform 12 barbell bent over rows
1:00 Banded Hamstring Stretch / Side
1:00 Couch Stretch / Side
WHITE BOARD BRIEF
Target | Use a load you couldn’t perform 7+ reps with.
• Today’s heavy day gives you a break from higher rep volume and intensity from speed. Tomorrow’s
workout is a very long hero workout that includes a partner option. Today’s workout gives you a chance to
build strength while maintaining energy for tomorrow.
• Today you can either increase weight across sets or you can try and hold a similar weight across all 5
sets. Either way, it’s important to avoid loading the barbell to the point that you need to sacrifice range of
motion or points of performance.
• Use the clock to rest between 2:00-3:00 between each set. This rest period gives you time to repeat heavier
sets at higher loading intensities.
• We will have plenty of time after lifting to work through the skill work and the stretching.